Để giúp người học tiếng anh có thêm nhiều từ vựng bổ ích giúp giao tiếp hiệu quả hơn. Bài nàyphuong phap hoc tieng anh giao tiep Aroma xin chia sẻ loạt từ vựng về “Work”- công việc.
Hãy cùng tham khảo và bổ sung ngay cho mình những từ vựng này nhé.
– semi-skilled (adj) having or needing only a small amount of training <(thợ) bậc thấp>
– unskilled (adj) Unskilled people have no particular work skills, and unskilled work does not need any particular skills
– workaholic (n) someone who chooses to work a lot, so that they do not have time to do anything else
– freelance (adj), (n) doing particular pieces of work for different organizations, rather than working all the time for a single organization
– sick building syndrome (n) an unhealthy atmosphere in a building which may cause illness in workers
– Medical/Health Insurance: when you make regular payments to an insurance company in exchange for that company paying most or all of your medical expenses
– Sickness benefit (n) money paid by the government to someone who cannot work because of illness
– White- collar (adj) relating to people who work in offices, doing work that needs mental rather than physical effort
– Blue-collar (worker): describes people who do physical or unskilled work in a factory rather than office work <(người) lao động tay chân>
– Turnover (n) the amount of business done during a particular period
– Commission (n) an extra amount of money that is paid to a person or organization according to the value of the goods they have sold or the services they have provided
– Increment /’ɪnkrɪmənt/ (n) An increment in something or in the value of something is an amount by which it increases.
– Pension /’penʃən/ (n) an amount of money paid regularly by the government or company to someone who does not work any more, for example because they have reached the age when people stop working or because they are ill
– Salary (n) money that you receive as payment from the organization you work for, usually paid to you every month
– Wage (n) a fixed amount of money that is paid, usually every week, to an employee, especially one who does work that needs physical skills or strength, rather than a job needing a college education
– Job security (n) If you have job security, your job is likely to be permanent.
– improve your/achieve a better work-life balance
cải thiện/đạt được cân bằng giữa cuộc sống và công việc
– cope with/manage/share/spread the workload
đương đầu với/xoay sở với/chia sẻ/trải khối lượng công việc