tiếng anh cho người đi làm
Kiểm tra miễn phíĐăng ký kiểm tra và tư vấn miễn phí

Essay: Your most embarrassing experience

Our family live in the suburb of HCM city, not far from the central city. It is about 30 kilometers to the South.

Last week my parents, my brothers and my sisters paid a visit to my grandparents in the country and I therefore stayed at home alone. I used to get up very early in the morning. As usual, after going to the market to buy some necessary things, I came back home to start doing the housework such as cleaning the floor, making the bed, making coffee and preparing lunch. The house now was so clean and tidy that it seemed bigger and larger. I had worked from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. I was so tired that I had to stop working for a rest. After 15 minutes of relaxation, I started working again.

Right after I had taken the teapot from the cupboard, I suddenly felt something burning downstairs. I got so embarrassed and frightened that I dropped the teapot while I was hurrying downstairs. To my horror and surprise, the kettle on the electric stove was on fire. I was in such a confusing state that I was quite at a loss. Then I came up an idea: I rushed to the switchboard to cut off the electric power. The house suddenly became as dark as pitch. In the pitch-dark kitchen, the kettle turned so dazzling red that it looked just like a hot burning sun on a stifling summer afternoon.”

Đăng ký Kiểm tra và Tư vấn miễn phí
  • Họ và tên*
    0
  • Email*a valid email address
    1
  • Điện thoại*full name
    2
  • Country*select your country
    3
  • Bạn là:
    4
  • banla*to order
    Người đi làm
    Sinh viên
    Học sinh
    5
  • Thực trạng và nhu cầu học*
    6
  • 7

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *