Tiếng Anh công sở không phải lúc nào cũng là những tình huống trang trọng như hội họp, tiếp khách, thuyết trình, đàm phán mà có khi chỉ là những lời hỏi thăm đồng nghiệp thông thường. Trong bài học tình huống tiếng Anh giao tiếp trong văn phòng . Hôm nay, Chúng tôi sẽ giới thiệu cho các bạn về cách hỏi thăm đồng nghiệp sau kỳ nghỉ như thế nào nhé.
1. Từ vựng liên quan đến kỳ nghỉ
- accommodation: a room or building in which you stay during holidays or live.
- all-inclusive: a hotel deal where the price includes accommodation, meals and drinks at any time.
- half-board: if you request ‘half-board’ at a hotel, breakfast and dinner would be included in the hotel price (as part of the package).
- full-board: if you request ‘full-board’ at a hotel, that would include all three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the price of your accommodation.
- self-catering: a holiday deal where meals are not provided.
- to book (something): to arrange and confirm a place on a flight, a room in a hotel or a ticket for an event in the future.
- breathtaking view: an extremely exciting, beautiful, or surprising view.
- busman’s holiday: when you spend your free time similarly to the time when you work.
- charter flight: a cheap regular flight.
- check-in desk: the place at the airport where you register for your flight and deposit your luggage.
- far-off destination: a distant place.
- getting away from it all: escaping in order to rest from a daily routine.
- go off the beaten track: to visit an uncommon place.
- guided tour: a tour in which a group of people is guided by an expert.
- head for: go in a direction for.
- holiday brochure: a publication with details of holiday.
- holiday destination: where you go for a holiday.
- holiday of a lifetime: a very special holiday, once in a lifetime.
- holiday resort (tourist resort): a place where lots of people go for a holiday.
2. Tình huống tiếng anh giao tiếp trong văn phòng chủ đề nghỉ lễ
Cách đặt câu hỏi và trả lời chủ đề nghỉ lễ
|So, tell me: what did you do during the holidays?
Did you enjoy _____________ (-ing)?
Who did you do that with/go with?
Why did/didn’t you do that?
Will you _____________ next year?
|During the holidays, I _____________
(past tense verb) _____________.
I enjoyed/didn’t enjoy it because …
I went with …
I chose (not) to do _____________ because …
I hope (not) to _____________ next year
Thể hiện sự tiếc nuối
|What do you regret not doing over the holidays?
Is there anything you wish you had done over
Why didn’t you do it?
If you had _____________, who would you have done it with?
Do you think you will _____________ next year?
|I regret not _____________ (-ing)
I wish I had _____________ because …
If I had _____________, I would
Since I didn’t _____________, I can’t
Next year, I hope to _____________.
Trên đây là bài học về tình huống tiếng Anh giao tiếp trong văn phòng chủ đề kỳ nghỉ. Hãy vận dụng nó tốt sau kỳ nghỉ Tết Nguyên Đán các bạn nhé.